Welcome to my travel blog. We are occasional cruisers, usually with the aim of travelling at least once each year.

Previously I have published each cruise with a separate blog. I have now decided to combine them all in a single location. This blogs primary purpose is to keep a summary of our cruises for ourselves.
The Brisbane ship tab is a list of upcoming ships into Brisbane for the ship watcher enthusiast. The photo tab are cruise ship photos. World cruise blog tab has links to follow, making it easier if you access the blog by a mobile device and can't see my reading list on the right.

Sunday 28 January 2024

Post COVID cruise catchup

I'm not sure where the last 6 years went. We finally took the plunge to cruise again last year on the Pacific Encounter from Brisbane. It was just a 7 day GBR cruise, the first for us actually making it into Airlie Beach. It helps to travel outside cyclone season. This was our first cruise without my son now we aren't at the mercy of school holidays.






No comments:

Post a Comment