Welcome to my travel blog. We are occasional cruisers, usually with the aim of travelling at least once each year.

Previously I have published each cruise with a separate blog. I have now decided to combine them all in a single location. This blogs primary purpose is to keep a summary of our cruises for ourselves.
The Brisbane ship tab is a list of upcoming ships into Brisbane for the ship watcher enthusiast. The photo tab are cruise ship photos. World cruise blog tab has links to follow, making it easier if you access the blog by a mobile device and can't see my reading list on the right.

Sunday 12 March 2017

Shore tours for Cairns

I started this post back last year, last looked at in December, and it's been sitting in draft format since then.

I thought I'd start making a list of shore tour possibilities for Cairns.

We have family in Cairns so I'm not sure if we can co-ordinate a family day or just organise a tour. With such a long time out I thought I'd compile a list of possibilities to make the decision easier closer to the time.

At this stage I think we will do a reef trip from Port Douglas, however the half day one with Skedaddle looks enticing. I'd like to do the Skyrail as my son was just 3 the last time we were in Cairns and he doesn't remember it. Other options is Green Island.


So it's now "closer to the time" and it's time to nut out all the options....stay tuned for some decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment