Welcome to my travel blog. We are occasional cruisers, usually with the aim of travelling at least once each year.

Previously I have published each cruise with a separate blog. I have now decided to combine them all in a single location. This blogs primary purpose is to keep a summary of our cruises for ourselves.
The Brisbane ship tab is a list of upcoming ships into Brisbane for the ship watcher enthusiast. The photo tab are cruise ship photos. World cruise blog tab has links to follow, making it easier if you access the blog by a mobile device and can't see my reading list on the right.

Sunday 8 January 2017

GBR itinerary update

Well...As I expected, it looks like we are leaving from the multi-use terminal at Fishermans island on the 7th April 2017. The Brisbane ports info has had the Sea Princess scheduled for there, with the Pacific Aria at Portside on the day, however Princess cruise personaliser and my travel agent (TA) have both said no it leaves from Portside. 
I actually checked yesterday and the personaliser was still saying Portside but today the info is changed to Fishermans island. I assume we will get an email in the upcoming week with the notification.
The only issue we have is whether we drive to Portside to leave the car and somehow catch a shuttle or taxi to the Port. Or... we just get a taxi both ways from home. At least we know definetely and I have heaps of time to work it out.

We were out at Portside this afternoon just to have a brief look at the ship. The next time it returns to Brisbane will be to pick us up. Only 89 sleeps to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment