Welcome to my travel blog. We are occasional cruisers, usually with the aim of travelling at least once each year.

Previously I have published each cruise with a separate blog. I have now decided to combine them all in a single location. This blogs primary purpose is to keep a summary of our cruises for ourselves.
The Brisbane ship tab is a list of upcoming ships into Brisbane for the ship watcher enthusiast. The photo tab are cruise ship photos. World cruise blog tab has links to follow, making it easier if you access the blog by a mobile device and can't see my reading list on the right.

Sunday 6 November 2016

GBR Itinerary update

As I mentioned a while back that there were 2 ships scheduled in Brisbane on our day of embarkation, but there were no mention in the cruise personaliser of which port we'd be leaving from. The other ship is the Pacific Aria and the P&O ships seem to have first dibs on Portside so I expected that we'd be leaving from the Fisherman Island muti-user terminal.
Combing the Port of Brisbane schedule I have found that the Sea Princess is listed for Fisherman island and returns to Portside for disembarkation.
We've never left from the other side of the river so that is going to be a bit tricky as we usually leave our car with Portside parking. Hopefully they will have a shuttle, otherwise we may leave the car at home and taxi both ways. Looks like I'll have to get some quotes closer to the time and make a decision that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment