Welcome to my travel blog. We are occasional cruisers, usually with the aim of travelling at least once each year.

Previously I have published each cruise with a separate blog. I have now decided to combine them all in a single location. This blogs primary purpose is to keep a summary of our cruises for ourselves.
The Brisbane ship tab is a list of upcoming ships into Brisbane for the ship watcher enthusiast. The photo tab are cruise ship photos. World cruise blog tab has links to follow, making it easier if you access the blog by a mobile device and can't see my reading list on the right.

Friday 27 November 2015

Pacific Aria in Brisbane for maiden visit

The Pacific Aria is in Brisbane today. Fortunately I had scored a day off work, so my hubby and I high-tailed it out for a look-see, take some photos and then had a leisurely lunch at one of the many cafes and restaurants. 
The ship looks fantastic from the outside and we can't wait to board in 10 days to have a really good look around. Looking forward to relaxing and putting my feet up.

Here are some photos from today.




No comments:

Post a Comment