Welcome to my travel blog. We are occasional cruisers, usually with the aim of travelling at least once each year.

Previously I have published each cruise with a separate blog. I have now decided to combine them all in a single location. This blogs primary purpose is to keep a summary of our cruises for ourselves.
The Brisbane ship tab is a list of upcoming ships into Brisbane for the ship watcher enthusiast. The photo tab are cruise ship photos. World cruise blog tab has links to follow, making it easier if you access the blog by a mobile device and can't see my reading list on the right.

Wednesday 14 October 2015

E-Tickets printed, cruise bag tags arrived

Last week, I was able to print our E-tickets and bag tags for our up-coming Pacific Aria cruise. It seems so real now. I'm sure the time will fly past and before I know it I'll be packing suitcases.

Last week-end I dug out the snorkeling gear and ventured to the local indoor heated pool to try them out. The mask leaked badly which was not that surprising as it is many years old. So a new mask is now on the shopping list. Lucky I didn't leave that to last minute.

I'm still agonizing over shore tours. I have sent an email to one company. Hopefully they aren't full. I have found a couple more companies and have been adding them to the list as I go.

There's still 53 days to go and the Ryndam is still sailing it's final cruise before it's transformation in Singapore. I'm really hoping they install a webcam on board. I love to check the weather especially when someone I know is on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment