Welcome to my travel blog. We are occasional cruisers, usually with the aim of travelling at least once each year.

Previously I have published each cruise with a separate blog. I have now decided to combine them all in a single location. This blogs primary purpose is to keep a summary of our cruises for ourselves.
The Brisbane ship tab is a list of upcoming ships into Brisbane for the ship watcher enthusiast. The photo tab are cruise ship photos. World cruise blog tab has links to follow, making it easier if you access the blog by a mobile device and can't see my reading list on the right.

Monday 26 October 2015

Champagne Bay tour, Vanuatu

Well, with the change in itinerary, our private tour to the blue hole is still going ahead.

I haven't organised any other tours yet. Maybe over the next weekend I'll shortlist some options to pursue.

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed reading your blog. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. If you want to visit Espiritu Santo Island, Vanuatu. Then, come to our website at turtlebaylodge.vu. Our accommodation provider provides accommodation Espiritu Santo at your budget.

    Where to stay Espiritu Santo Vanuatu
    Espiritu Santo Island Vanuatu
    Where to stay in Espiritu Santo
    Accommodation Espiritu Santo
    Boutique hotel Espiritu Santo Vanuatu
    Espiritu Santo Accommodation
    Hotel booking Espiritu Santo Vanuatu

    ReplyDelete